Try and recreate our favourite cocktail at home by following the recipe below.
A concoction made from premium gin, fresh pomegranate and mint leaves muddled with lemon juice and ginger beer, the Delhi Devil is a wild number not recommended for the faint hearted! If you’re feeling daring, create a round of this colorful cocktail at home this weekend.
Follow the recipe below:
60 ml Tanqueray Gin
100 ml Ginger Beer
10 ml Lemon Juice
2 tsp Castor Sugar
4 tsp Pomegranate Seeds
Handful of Mint Leaves
Apple Shavings and Mint Leaves for Garnish
- In a tall glass, preferably a Collins glass, add the mint leaves, pomegranate seeds and castor sugar.
- Muddle the ingredients together in the glass until a fresh juice is formed.
- Pour lemon juice and gin into the glass.
- Fill half the glass with crushed ice and slowly churn the ingredients to mix the flavors.
- Fill the remaining space in the glass with more crushed ice to form two clean layers.
- Add ginger beer to the glass.
- Garnish with fresh mint and apple shavings.
Serve with a straw and enjoy!
If you can’t recreate it, don’t stress! Head down to Asha’s for our 90 minute cocktail hour – which offers 2 for 1 cocktails between 7:00 pm and 8:30 pm. For 90 minutes, try out our extravagant lineup of showstopper cocktails for half the price.
See you there!
Follow us on social media: